SMME Opportunities Summit & Expo 2019
When: 26-27 July, 2019
Where: Mamelodi, Pretoria
A joint gathering of nine provinces represented by leading small, medium and micro-sized enterprises (SMMEs) in their sector. This year’s summit’s key objectives are:
- Business2Business trade: SMMEs trade among each other, showcase their innovations and be exposed to what other SMMEs in South Africa are doing.
- Expose SMMEs to larger markets.
- Access to other provincial trade opportunities.
- Access a measurable access-to-market intervention programme.
- Access to a researched and customised business support intervention programme for your business.
- Upskill and reskill the SMME in the sector on industry-demanded skills.
- Engage with government and big business leaders on current SMME challenges and propose relevant and researched solutions.
- Gather SMMEs from the nine provinces to exhibit and showcase their innovations.
TOPS at SPAR Wine Show – coming to your city
SA’s biggest and boldest travelling wine tour, the TOPS at SPAR Wine Show, will be wine- ding its way through South Africa and coming to a city near you.
Taking in seven cities and uncorking a full-bodied ‘POURformance’ that includes wine theatres, attractions such as the ‘Search for a Super Taster’ South African Wine Tasting Championships, Wine Label Design Awards presented by Rotolabel, and the opportunity to sample and buy wines from some of SA’s best cellars, The ‘WINEderland’ wine show is not to be missed.
Make a date with a deluge of delicious wines – and diarise the TOPS at Spar Wine Show in your city:
· 9 to 11 May – Durban
· 6 to 8 June – Johannesburg
· 11 to 13 July – Cape Town
· 25 to 27 July – Port Elizabeth
· 3 to 5 October – Pretoria
· 7 to 9 November – East London
· 28 to 30 November – Nelspruit
Say saluté… it’s time for The Greatest Show Unearthed at the TOPS at SPAR Wine Show! For more information and to book your tickets, visit www.wineshow.co.za.